Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thing 6. Creating and Editing Docs

6. Creating & Editing Docs

"When it comes to creating and editing documents, most people would probably still say they prefer using a computer over a mobile device. But there are some apps out there that are making creating and editing documents a little bit easier and we’re going to give you the heads up on some of them." http://23mobilethingsmn.org/the-23-things/6-creating-editing-docs/

quickofficeQuickoffice: Apple / Android

Quickoffice is Google’s app that allows you to create and edit Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your mobile device. Once you sign in with your Google Account, work can be saved in Google Drive.

I have Quickoffice on my Android and yes, it was pre-loaded on my phone.  When I open various documents from my email, I am given the option to view and save them in a designated Gmail account.  I did the update to the new version. So I will play around with Quickoffice to learn the ins and outs of the mobile app.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to email "minn23@gmail.com with your name, region and blog name and we will add a badge next to your blog on the blog list by region."

    ReplyDelete